24 September 2013

In The Country–Happy Birthday Nan

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. Today I’d like to share with you a commissioned card that I made for a friend.

DSCF2772

The papers that I’ve used are called In the Country which was designed by me for Whimsy Stamps.

In The Country Front Sheet

The sentiment I created using Photoshop and you can download it by clicking on the picture below.

Happy Birthday Nan

The flowers are made using dies and coloured them using promarkers.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

7 comments:

  1. I love these papers!!! They are gorgeous! I also love the sentiment. Someone will be especially happy to receive this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Love the papers, flowers and sentiments. Stunning creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your papers are gorgeous Michele!! :) Love the new Fright Night! Such a stunning card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele, received my win today, gorgeous paper designs, absolutely love them all and will enjoy creating some fab cards with them so a big 'thankyou'. Your card above is superb, I'm sure your friends nan will be delighted with it. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a delightful card. Lovely papers. Thanks for stopping by with a sweet comment.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful birthday card, love the papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x